…short story reviews here on Bibliophibia, yea or nay? I’ve never liked them much, but lately I’ve started attending cons and workshops, and I’ve ended up both reading and writing short stories. And I love them.
So, do you guys want short story reviews, and if so should I review by the story or by the anthology/mag? Comment and let me know.
EDIT: Also, guys, huuuuge stack of books to review on my desk right now. Here’s a quick list of the titles, and they’ll all be along when I find the time to read them and put my thoughts in coherent words.
- The Thieves of Darkness by Richard Doetsch
- The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett
- A Small Death in the Great Glen by A.D. Scott
- Hailey’s War by Jodi Compton
- Android Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and Ben H. Winters
- The Tower, the Zoo, and the Tortoise by Julia Stuart
- You’ll Be Sor-ree! by Sid Phillips
- Dracula in Love by Karen Essex
- Permanent Obscurity by Richard Perez